Sunday, April 5, 2009

Those Bad North Koreans!

Boy, oh boy, oh BOY! I don't think I've seen the B-Man so mad since one of the girls drew a mustache on the picture of himself he keeps on the night stand. I mean he was flat out SMOKIN' mad at those North Koreans for shooting off that missile they had.

First of all, he sent Hillary over there to talk to them and warn them that they'd better not do it or there'd be heck to pay. Then he even told them himself during one of his press conferences. But what do those kimchee-snappin' fools do???? You got it..they shot it right off like they didn't care a whit about what we'd told them. Don't they know he's the first black President of the United States and the most powerful man in the world, and that Hillary is the wife of a former President who committed perjury and was impeached and still got away with it?? Obviously that Kim Jung Ill or whatever his name is is one crazy Asian boy. He's messin' with fire, I'm tellin' you. Once you get on the B-Man's s**t-list, it's hard to get off it.

To top it off, they said they were shooting up a communications satellite, but everyone knew that was a lie because whatever was on the tippy-top of the rocket ship, which is where a satellite should be, just fell into the ocean, and then the Koreans said the satellite was in orbit around the earth. Well, any fool knows if something is in the ocean it can't be in orbit around the earth, too. Good grief...they must think we're total idiots.

So what does all this mean? To be honest, I'm not really sure and neither is B-Man. His advisors told him he needed to be really upset about it but they never told him why, so he had to pretend he knew and just rant and rave about the whole situation. I think it has something to do with the fact that now the North Koreans can put a bomb on a rocket and hit Alaska or Hawaii. Other than the fact that B-Man was born in Hawaii and still has some drinkin' buddies living there, I don't think he really cares all that much about those islands. As for Alaska, as long as Sarah Palin lives there I think B-Man wouldn't mind one little bit if the North Koreans lobbed a nuke in her direction. So....I mean....what's the big deal, we say...me and B-Man. As long as what they do doesn't stop our being able to use Air Force One and get free food, who gives a rat's rear end? I mean, really?

So that's pretty much what went on over the weekend. Oh....the NCAA Finals will be on Monday with Michigan State playing University of North Carolina. B-Man says that no matter who he's scheduled to meet with during that game, he's canceling and holing up with me, a case of Bud Light with Lime, and a television to watch that baby! He's such a little boy about the NCAA basketball tournament, I'm telling you..President or not.

I don't remember where we're flying off to tomorrow or who we'll be meeting with. Once I figure it out, or if I get any new scoop I'll write it down, I promise. As for now I think I'll knock back a bottle of champagne and hit the rack.

Toodles
Michelle
XOXOXOXOX

No comments:

Post a Comment