Friday, April 3, 2009

I Know, I Know...

...I just wrote something in my diary but I just had the very most cool thought and had to write it down before I forgot it.

I'm seriously thinking of asking the B-Man if instead of being President and First Lady of the United States, we could be king and queen like they have in England!! Wouldn't that be COOL???? I mean, it's just a name anyway so what does it matter? Seriously.

It might take a change in the Constitution but B-Man says the Constitution is old and needs to be rewritten anyway and he intends to do that during his presidency, so why not just throw in the king and queen thing with the other stuff he wants in there? He says once we get just one more liberal judge on the Supreme Court he can do just about anything he wants. He says he may have to have one of the conservative judges whacked but it wouldn't be hard.

Well...now I have to go. I'm writing this from my iPhone in the back of the limo as I go somewhere to do something.

Toodles
Michelle
XOXOXOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment