Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Sigh


My, my, MY. B-Man and I have decided he’s in charge of a nation with almost no sense at all, and of course, he’s not helpin’ much with that since I truly believe he’s losin’ his marbles, but really….all this stink about some beauty queen saying she thinks marriage should be between a man and a woman?? Even B-Man, who believes some really really really really REALLY strange things believes that’s right. But all those old gay and lesbian weirdo’s just won’t let it go. Heck, that stupid beauty queen judge asked that girl her OPINION and then when she gave it he ragged on her on his blog . If you ask somebody their opinion, then you get what you get! My momma used to say, “Don’t ask the question if you can’t live with the answer”, and I think that Spanish guy just couldn’t live with the answer. By the way, is he a fruitcake? Just asking.

Speaking of fruitcakes, B-Man has gotten yet another fruitcake idea in his rapidly-graying head: he thinks we should learn to speak Russian AND Spanish so we can talk to the leaders of other countries! Isn’t that the dumbest thing you’ve ever heard?? He wanted to learn whatever language those people speak in Iran but he talked to somebody who knows about it and they said we couldn’t learn that language because our throats just aren’t made right for it. Have you ever heard them talk over there?? Mercy, it’s the strangest thing you’ll ever hear…they click and slurp and rattle their tongues around in their mouths like cows eating hay but somehow they get their ideas across to each other. At least I guess they do since I can’t understand a word they’re saying. And their alphabet looks like a bunch of sticks and stuff….like drawings from a kindergarten class. No wonder they live in mud huts and eat camel poo and have those towels on their heads and long robes even in that incredible HEAT!

So anyway, these two boxes from UPS show up in our bedroom and B-Man tells me to open them and they have “Rosetta Stone - Spanish” and” Rosetta Stone - Russian” inside them. Then he makes me load them on my laptop and give them a whirl. Honestly, I don’t have the time to learn one language, much less two. He says we can’t let our brains stagnate just because we’re livin’ in the White House and eating free food and all. I asked him if he didn’t use his brain enough in his job to keep it active and he said he doesn’t use his brain at ALL in his job…..he lets Pelosi and Reid and Rahm run things so he pretty much doesn’t have to think. He said he tried getting a handle on everything when he first got in office but it was waaaaaay beyond him and gave him terrific headaches, so he quit fighting and just rolled with it. He says he’s really looking forward to campaigning for his re-election in 2012 since he’s so good at it. He asked Rahm if he thought beginning his campaign this summer would be too soon, and Rahm said it would be a little too soon. B-Man was just crushed with that answer but he trusts Rahm and does everything he says, but B-Man told me he’s starting to write his campaign speeches and isn’t telling Rahm about it.

B-Man sits in the Oval Office every day and people come in and talk to him but they don’t know he’s just sitting there writing his speeches…they think he’s taking notes! Then when the people leave, B-Man gets Rahm’s opinion and that’s what he does, so he doesn’t even have to listen to the people while they’re talking! And that’s pretty much what he does with his day…sits there and listens and then gets Rahm’s opinion and then does that. Oh….he signs stuff, too. He told me he doesn’t have a clue what he’s signing but if it’s in his in-box and needs a signature, he signs it. One time Rahm tricked him and put a document in there that said B-Man authorized Joe Biden to be President and he’d be the Vice President, and B-Man went right ahead and signed it. They had a good laugh over that one and Joe wanted to keep the document as a souvenir but Rahm said no and shredded it in that shredding machine he has that he seems to put a whole lot of stuff in. Honestly, he empties that little plastic hamper under it a couple times a day. Once I asked him what was in it and he said, “Our past…we can’t afford for anyone to know the details!” Then he laughed that really scary laugh he uses when he acts like that other person he has inside him. B-Man is so scared of Rahm, probably because of that other person. I’m not afraid of him, though. He got pushy with me once and I got right in his face and told him he did NOT want to mess with me because I’d smack him down so hard he’d hear Reverend Wright’s voice in his head forever. He got this really strange look on his face and began to whimper like a little puppy. I had to give him some hot tea to calm him down, but he stays away from me pretty much now.

Oh, Lordie…I just looked at my schedule for today and it looks like I’m meeting some animal lover’s group at one o’clock. Since we’ve gotten Stupid The Dog, I’ve been growing less and less fond of animals. I don’t know what I’ll say to these people, but maybe I’ll just talk about how much I love to eat beef and they’ll cut the meeting short and go away. I’ve found out if I get tired of seeing people I can just drop some word-bomb and they scoot out of the room as fast as possible. Like when I asked that big-wig Catholic guy what they did with the pop-beads they carried around all the time. He started coughing and said he had to go take his medicine. Go figure.

Well, I’m getting tired and have to go do another Rosetta Stone lesson.

Hasta La Vista
Michelle
XOXOXOXO

2 comments:

  1. You crack me up in the way you write but on a serious note- you are so right!! Keep it up. There is so much depressing news out there that humor is readily accepted and embraced.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why, thank you. If we don't laugh, we'll cry at what B.O. is doing to our country.

    ReplyDelete